Love and Yoghurt in Hoboken, New Jersey | I just want 2 eat

Friday, June 8, 2012

Love and Yoghurt in Hoboken, New Jersey

I am not sure how many Frozen Yoghurt stores Hoboken needs! There was already Mon Cheri Yoghurt Bar (pretty good) and Koa Koa (I do not like it). Then, Red Mango announced that it will be coming soon, replacing the Homemade Pizza Company that closed earlier in the year. You would think that it is enough! No! Love & Yogurt is a new one that opened on May 25th 2012. The location is in fact perfect as, although not located on Washington street, there is quite a lot of foot traffic in front of it. 

The place looks pretty neat and is a self serving yoghurt bar. So you can taste whatever flavor they offer: there is no limitation! 


The flavors are: Original Tart (pretty standard), Local Mango, Peach Tart (delicious), Thin Mint, Alpine Vanilla, Red Velvet Cake, Cake Batter, Local Coffee, New York Cheesecake (good but I would not have a full cup), Cookies N’ Cream (Love N' The good Stuff) and Local Chocolate. Items marked "local" are made with Ronnybrook farm ingredients, a third generation family farm in New York's Hudson Valley.

After my tasting, I decided to go for the cookies and cream. Once I filled up the cup, I went to the topping bar. 

They have quite a lot of toppings: Pineapple, Cherries, Mango Bubbles, Strawberry Bubbles, Oreos, Sugar Cookie Dough, Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Doug, M&M, Reeses Piece Mini, Twix, Snickers, Peanut Butter Cups, Gummi Bears, Butterfinger, Sour worms... They also have Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallow Sauce, Caramel Topping and Whipped Cream. 
 So, for the toppings, I picked: 
twix, mochi and non-pareils chocolate. I added some marshmallow sauce...too much in fact...This was delicious! I love the cookies N' Cream yoghurt! 

I also got some of the peach with toasted coconut, strawberries and mango bubbles.
I really liked the peach yogurt that I tried for the first time! I also enjoyed the mango bubbles that exploded in my mouth when biting on them, liberating a delicious flavor.

Love & Yogurt is definitely worth to try. I love the variety of flavors and the large selection of toppings. But of course, frozen yoghurt is as healthy as the toppings that you put on it! 

Enjoy (I did)!

Love & Yogurt
54 Newark Street Hoboken, NJ  07030

No comments:

Post a Comment