Basile's Pizza - Another Pizza Joint in Hoboken, NJ | I just want 2 eat

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Basile's Pizza - Another Pizza Joint in Hoboken, NJ

In Hoboken, there will soon be as many pizza joints as bars! Basile's pizza opened recently, in a very good location: corner of the block of Carlo's Bakery (The Cake Boss). It used to be a realtor office: I guess it is easier to sell pizza to people who wait on line for The Cake Boss than selling them houses! It is also close to the path, so people going to bars can't miss it...
Since they opened, they have been busy, especially on the week ends! So far, they have only offered outside seating, but I guess they will soon setup tables inside.

People there are courteous and I have to say that their pizzas are delicious! We tried three of them:
  • The fresh mozzarella and basil.
  • The white pie.
  • The sicilian.
Image of Pizza at Basile's pizza in Hoboken, NJ

So, here are couple of common things to these slices: the pizza sauce is amazing! Especially on the sicilian. This one does not have that much cheese on it, but it does not matter at all! I guess it is their "grandma" pizza. The crust is crispy and the pizzas are not greasy at all.
What I liked with the white pie is that there was no garlic: I hate when they put too much garlic on it! What do they think? That we will be attacked by a bunch of Vampires???

Definitely good pizzas there. Try it out!

And remember: I just want to eat!
Basile's pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment