Poor Service at Napoli's pizza in Hoboken! | I just want 2 eat

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Poor Service at Napoli's pizza in Hoboken!

Imagine: we went to Napoli's pizza in Hoboken, New Jersey today and there was barely anybody in the restaurant: a table who already ordered and got their food, and us. First, we arrive and although they see us, they do not come to seat us. So we decide to seat at a table close to the windows. Couple of minutes later, they realize we are there and bring us the menu. They do not ask at this point if we would like anything to drink. Then, seeing that nobody is taking care of us, I go to the counter and the cook tells me that somebody will take care of us; he then calls the waiter. Five minutes later, still nobody asking for our order, although there were 4 people behind the counter. We decided to leave at that point and it is only then that they decide to ask us if we are ready to order. Yeah right! And then the pizza will take two hours to come???


We ended up at Benny Tudino's and had a great slice and a nice and efficient service! Look at the size of this pizza compared to the fork!

Seriously, with all the pizzeria in Hoboken, owners should make sure their restaurant treats customers properly!

Enjoy (I sure did...at Benny Tudino's)!


Napoli's on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of both Napoli's and Benny's. Even though I have been eating at Benny's for 20+ years, I still think the pizza at Napoli's is way better. Although I usually order from Napoli's, the last time I went in was with a very big party and the service was stellar...

    I find that Benny's pizza is best during the day. For whatever reason, slices from Benny's seem undercooked late at night. O and I almost forgot, Benny's isn't really acclaimed for their service. haha :-)

    ReplyDelete