Mie Thai Restaurant in Woodbridge, NJ | I just want 2 eat

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mie Thai Restaurant in Woodbridge, NJ

We went with my colleagues to Mie Thai, a Thai restaurant in Woodbridge, New Jersey. I like the place as it has a nice decoration with art representing Thailand. The service was efficient and very courteous.
For lunch, they offer different traditional dishes at a very reasonable price.

As it was the first time in that restaurant, I decided to go for the Penang curry. Usually, to test a Thai restaurant, I will either go for the Penang or Massaman curry.



First, they served us a salad.
I Just Want To Eat!
The star was not the salad, but the peanut sauce that was delicious.
I Just Want To Eat!
I asked to have Chicken Penang Curry mild: I am glad I did that. It was slightly hot and I am wondering what it would have been if regular. This dish had a lot of flavors and they served a nice quantity of it. I loved it and finished the bowl.
I Just Want To Eat!
I also tried the Pad Kee-Mao that are sauteed wide rice noodles with shrimp, chicken, fresh chili, onions and eggs. It was also delicious.

Overall, I really liked Mie Thai: the food was good, flavorful and well seasoned. Definitely a good Thai place.

Enjoy (I did)!

And remember: I just want to eat!
Mie Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment