Cheap eats: Alberto's Pizza and Cheesesteaks in Chelsea, NYC, New York | I just want 2 eat

Friday, January 3, 2014

Cheap eats: Alberto's Pizza and Cheesesteaks in Chelsea, NYC, New York


Wandering close to Union Square, we found Alberto's Pizza and Cheesesteak. I admit that I wanted to try it not for the pizza, but for the cheesesteak as I love that sandwich and was a bit disappointed when I went to Shorty's. 

This is your typical pizza place and you do not go for the decor, for the service or to get some warmth (except probably if you are a regular customer). 

I ordered a cheesesteak with onions and provolone that they prepared on the grill, next to the entrance.
It was a decent sandwich: the bread was soft and the meat tender and juicy.

Jodi ordered an eggplant parmesan sandwich that was made with the same bread.

It was a good sandwich, served hot, with a nice amount of cheese.

Alberto's Pizza and Cheesesteak is a good cheap place, at least for what we tried. I may go back at some point to try some other Italian sandwiches or pizza. 

Enjoy (I did)!

Alberto's Pizza and Cheesesteak on Urbanspoon

If you like this post or the photos, feel free to share it using the toolbar below or to write a comment! 

And Remember: I Just Want To Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment