Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York | I just want 2 eat

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

image of Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

After having tried Lady M at Bryant Park several weeks ago, as well as the one in the Plaza Hotel, we decided to go on the Upper East Side, thinking that, as it is their original location, it would be bigger and would have more choices. 
image of Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

I admit that I was a bit disappointed as it was the same size as the other one and the same menu, but my disappointment did not last too long at the sight of these spectacular cakes that they showcase.
image of Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

I was there fixated on one and one only cake: the Mont Blanc!
image of Mont Blanc cake at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

It is made of cream and chestnut cream and topped with a fresh chestnut.
image of Mont Blanc cake at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

When you start digging in, you are wondering where the cream is.
image of Mont Blanc cake at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

But then you find it and you are happy about it, because it cuts on the sweetness of the chestnut cream; because yes, it is very sweet. But very addictive too, to the point that I finished it...

Jodi was set for the vanilla mille-crepe, but finally decided to order the banana mille feuilles:
image of banana mille feuilles cake at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

It is made of big chunks of banana, puff pastry, whipped cream and layers of sponge cake. This was sublime! It reminded me of a banana cream pie in a way.

image of espresso at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

These desserts were perfect with my double espresso. Jodi ordered a tea that was good, but pricey ($8)!
image of sugar at Lady M Upper East Side, NYC, New York

The more I try Lady M, the more I like this place and I can tell you that it was not my last visit!

Enjoy (I did)!

Lady M Cake Boutique on Urbanspoon
If you like this post or the photos, feel free to share it using the toolbar below or to write a comment! 

And Remember: I Just Want To Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment