Restaurant Review: Castle Bay Irish Pub (Annapolis, MD) | I just want 2 eat

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Restaurant Review: Castle Bay Irish Pub (Annapolis, MD)

During our trip to Annapolis, we were looking for a restaurant close to the Harbor. I was in my quest for seafood! So, we ended up in...an Irish Pub! It is not what one would have imagined for a seafood place but hey, their menu had crab, shrimp...Needless to say that if you want typical Irish cuisine, they serve what you need!

I first started with the cream of crab soup to see if they made it similar to Obryki's in Baltimore (see review). In fact it was far better! You could really feel the crab and the texture of the cream was more appetizing. I then had 1/2 lb fresh shrimp lightly steamed with chef's spices, served with cocktail sauce and drawn butter. The cocktail sauce was nowhere to be found, but I did not care much as I had the butter. Although it was missing some seasoning, I really enjoyed it and the shrimp were delicious and cooked to perfection.

Enjoy (I did)!
Castlebay Irish Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment