Stacks Pancake House and cafe in Hoboken, NJ | I just want 2 eat

Monday, March 26, 2012

Stacks Pancake House and cafe in Hoboken, NJ

I love pancakes and French toasts and when Stacks Pancake House & Cafe opened in Hoboken, New Jersey, I was very excited. Usually, you get pancakes and French toast in diners and restaurants, but the choices are limited. Not at Stacks! And it has been crowded from day one with people craving for it!

I went few times. I have to confess that at the beginning, I was not a big fan: although the pancakes were good, they did not give that much of toppings. I went back anyway and loved it!


First, they surprise you with homemade corn bread that is really good.
I Just Want To Eat!
In term of food, they do not only have pancake and French toast (made with homemade Challah bread), but also waffles, sandwiches, wraps (made with pancakes!) and eggs. 

Then, they have more than 20 different pancakes! It can be with chocolate, with Banana and strawberries, apple and cinnamon or chocolate chip!

This time, we tried the strawberry fields that is served with farm fresh strawberries.
I Just Want To Eat!
The portion was huge and the pancake was awesome! Not doughy at all!

We also tried the Chocolate chip french toast.
I Just Want To Eat!
There were a lot of chocolate chips. At first, I thought the sugar would make it too sweet and noticed that the bread was not fully dipped in batter. But it was in fact delicious. I finished my plate! 

I really like Stacks Pancake House and Cafe in Hoboken and would definitely go back! I just wish they had a build your own where you can pick different toppings, the same way you do for pizza.

Enjoy (I did)!

And remember: I just want to Eat!

Stacks on UrbanspoonStacks Pancake House & Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment