Popcorn! | I just want 2 eat

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Popcorn!

Image of Popcorn from the Kettle Corn in NYC, New York
Who does not like popcorn? Well, I am sure, like chocolate, some people don't like it! 

What I did not know is that popcorn originated thousands of years ago by Native Americans in North America and traces of popcorn were found from 3600 BC in New Mexico! Today, you can buy it or make it at home very easily.
I really like the caramel one and discovered the coconut popcorn by the Kettle Corn NYC. I am not a huge fan of popcorn, but I have to say that it is delicious. Kettle Corn NYC can be found in street fairs or at Bryant Park. They do have crazy flavors: Cheddar caramel, cotton candy, spicy ranch or chili lime! So much creativity! I will have to try that! If you try, let me know what you think!!!

Enjoy (I will)!

And remember: I just want to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment