People's Pops at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York | I just want 2 eat

Thursday, November 1, 2012

People's Pops at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York

Image of People's Pop at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York
I LOVE Chelsea Market! It is a little jewel in New York City that offers so many delicious choices of food! The last one I discovered was People's Pop. The place is located in the back, where Bar Suzette is located. It is very small but intriguing because of the big ice cube sitting on the counter and the weird flavors they offer, such as watermelon & mint or Apricot & Lavender. People's Pops only make popsicles with fruits naturally grown. 

I decided to go for the apple and ginger popsicle:
Image of Apple and Ginger popsicle at People's Pop at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York
Although I am not really a popsicle guy (I prefer some creamy ice cream), I found it good and tasty for a popsicle. You could definitely taste it was made with fresh apples and it has a nice hint of ginger.

Jodi went for a grape flavored shaved ice cup.

Image of Shaved ice cup at People's Pop at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York
Good at first, but missing some syrup...

What was interesting is that they shave the ice of a 100 lb ice cube right in front of you!
Image of Shaved ice at People's Pop at Chelsea Market in NYC, New York
So it was interesting to try, but I definitely prefer ice cream...

Enjoy (I kind of did)!

People's Pops (Chelsea Market) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment