Bouchon Bakery in New York City! | I just want 2 eat

Monday, January 28, 2013

Bouchon Bakery in New York City!

Image of Entrance of Bouchon Bakery at Columbus Circle Time Warner Building in NYC, New York
Several people I know told me that I should go to Bouchon Bakery, located on the third floor of the Time Warner building at Columbus Circle. I went a first time to try their brioche and decided to go back! The place is pure madness, overcrowded by people trying to indulge on those delicate pastries and sandwiches that they sell.

So we went there on a Sunday, after a visit to the Moma. I decided to order again the brioche!
Image of Brioche at Bouchon Bakery at Columbus Circle Time Warner Building in NYC, New York
For sure, it is small. But so good! It is buttery, airy and has a hint of orange flower that balances the flavor. I loved it!

Jodi went for the chocolate chunk cookie.
Image of chocolate chunk cookie at Bouchon Bakery at Columbus Circle Time Warner Building in NYC, New York
Yes, I wrote chunk and not chip and clearly, at the first bite, you understand that they are very generous with the chocolate! This cookie is decadent ! Although there is tons of chocolate, it is not too sweet. The cookie itself was chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Pure heaven! I would put it second after City Bakery!

I heard that their almond croissant is fantastic! Another reason to go back!

Enjoy (I did)!

And remember: I just want to eat!

Bouchon Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment