Restaurant Review: Baluchi's (New York, NY) | I just want 2 eat

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Restaurant Review: Baluchi's (New York, NY)

Baluchi's is one of my favorites indian restaurants in the city. Some of my friends from India love it, so I guess it confirms my taste! Not only they have good food, but they also have a good deal for lunch: 50% off! How do they do that? They serve less quantity than for dinner, but it is still a good portion.

What I prefer: crab curry (photo), chicken Tikka Masala or tandoori chicken! The crab curry has so many flavors; I always ask mild as it is spicy. Even like that, it has a nice kick!

They also have a good sweet lassi and great nans (bread)! If you'd like to try different types of nans, try the nan basket!

Enjoy (I did)!
Baluchi's (Financial District) on UrbanspoonBaluchi's (Uptown) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment