Burger at Black Bear in Hoboken, NJ | I just want 2 eat

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Burger at Black Bear in Hoboken, NJ

Image of Black Bear Bar in Hoboken, NJ

I went to Black Bear Bar last year to try their steak sandwich (check out the review of the Steak Sandwich at Black Bear Bar). This time, it was burger!

A lot of time, when we think burgers, we think chains or restaurants who only serve burgers, like 5 Napkin Burger, 5 Guys...But sometimes, bars offer a delicious option as this fantastic sandwich is the perfect bar food.

I might have gone a bit overboard while there as I ordered the deluxe burger that is on the brunch menu. It is composed of: bun, lettuce and tomato, beef patty, ham, bacon, egg, spicy sauce and onion rings.
Image of Deluxe Burger at Black Bear in Hoboken, NJ

It is not easy to eat and you have to imagine that your dentist is standing next to you and asking to open your mouth wide! It was good, especially when biting the yolk that I would have liked runny.

Image of Deluxe Burger at Black Bear in Hoboken, NJ

I liked the different flavors, making each bite slightly different from the other, because of the different layers. However, I wish the meat was juicier, that is the only, but very important negative there!

Jodi went for the Black Bear burger:
Image of Burger at Black Bear in Hoboken, NJ

She asked for sauteed mushrooms and American cheese. The burger was good, but, this one too, not juicy enough.

Black Bear Bar is a nice bar with a large choice of dishes on its menu. The food is decent, but it is not where I will find the best burger in Hoboken!

Enjoy (I did)!

And Remember: I Just Want To Eat!
  Black Bear Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment